eBay Nos Vader Light eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
NOS OEM TOYOTA トヨタ MAP DASH VADER LIGHT LANDCRUISER FJ25 FJ28 FJ40 FJ45 FJ43 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/255693341466?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=1lfsyE_XTbW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=QlsTvg8uTw-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I saw this nos Vader light and thought one of you should buy it.

8D993C97-4D09-40B2-9704-1CD0DF2007B1.jpeg

Shipping was a deal breaker for me....

Ya know, Matt, after watching that elaborate "production," I really think you have fallen off your time machine and are now forever trapped in the Disco generation. In your quest for NOS parts you flew too close to the sun, my friend, and have become ensconced in '80s glamor and glitz.

In your follow-up videos we'll be watching for the inevitable velvet hat, the pointed lizard shoes, and the long fur coat. Could 24Karat gold-plated switch boxes really be next? Jonathan Ward's "bison hide" upholstery has nothing on you. We will stay tuned !

Ya know, Matt, after watching that elaborate "production," I really think you have fallen off your time machine and are now forever trapped in the Disco generation. In your quest for NOS parts you flew too close to the sun, my friend, and have become ensconced in '80s glamor and glitz.

In your follow-up videos we'll be watching for the inevitable velvet hat, the pointed lizard shoes, and the long fur coat. Could 24Karat gold-plated switch boxes really be next? Jonathan Ward's "bison hide" upholstery has nothing on you. We will stay tuned !

my dear long time friend @Bear ,,,,,,,,, :D

you have NOT seen anything yet , its only getting better , as i dive deeper into my full creative potential , where ever and whatever that may be is unknown at this time ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom