For Sale FJ40 front fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Sorry folks but it looks like all of these are reserved already

I found a few sets of new FJ40 fenders in Europe and want to bring these in my next container if there is any interest in them . I am shipping these in the container with my 70 series parts there might be a few scratches on them when they get here, once they are here I would only ship them on a pallet as USPS/UPS/FEDEX will probably just trow them around as they always do . Local pickup at my shop works also and I can even deliver at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in October.

I will be picking them up next Month and the container will arrive late september early october

As I am focused these days on 70 series parts I prefer to just order as many of these as there are folks here wanting some , I no longer own a 40 unfortunately and try to keep my shop 7x parts only as far I am able to.

Joe

fj40 fender.jpg

Last edited:
I will take several sets. I am thinking 3-4 pairs. I could buy more if we work something out. Let me know what you can do on a bulk order. PM me

Last edited:
That’s a stupid good deal.

Price depending, I’d be in for a set.

Sorry folks but it looks like all of these are reserved already

I found a few sets of new FJ40 fenders in Europe and want to bring these in my next container if there is any interest in them . I am shipping these in the container with my 70 series parts there might be a few scratches on them when they get here, once they are here I would only ship them on a pallet as USPS/UPS/FEDEX will probably just trow them around as they always do . Local pickup at my shop works also and I can even deliver at the Southern Cruiser Crawl in October.

I will be picking them up next Month and the container will arrive late september early october

As I am focused these days on 70 series parts I prefer to just order as many of these as there are folks here wanting some , I no longer own a 40 unfortunately and try to keep my shop 7x parts only as far I am able to.

Joe

View attachment 2036260
In line if any left, thanks

how much are they ?

It was a very good price and would have been nice to leave the chance to get them for more Mudders instead of scooping them all up.

It was a very good price and would have been nice to leave the chance to get them for more Mudders instead of scooping them all up.

That is why they where offered here first before I contacted my usual buyers . It is what it is and I need to justify buying an item that has no value for me nor for my business that is almost solely tailored to the 70 series.

Several Mud members have a set on the way and the rest will be for sale soon enough by a dealer that risks investing his money hoping on a quick return and a bit of profit. Free market and same opportunities for everyone when this deal was listed.

If you do a repeat, I’m interested in a set. I never saw the price, though. What was the price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom