For Sale NOS M416 trailers - potential group buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So recently I have become aware of a non-US source for NOS M416 trailers. Fortunately I have contacts that can help facilitate importation to the US.
So here is my current thinking...

If there is enough interest I am thinking of starting a "group-buy".
Details as it looks right now (subject to change of course):
These are NEW, never used original M416 trailers (data plate details have been requested).
These would be available to pick-up on Long island, NY.

Cost would be $5000
I really don't know if that's a viable price for people but that's how the math would work out.. I'm not in control of the seller's price or import costs....I'm being as transparent as possible here...
Please post up thoughts and comments....

p1070160.jpg

My brother just drove up and picked me out one. A little rust on the rails and fenders but no holes in the sheet metal. It has surge brakes and the service brake. Got them down to 2300 euro so about $2700. He said they can get 6 on a 20 ft container but you get whatever they have on the rack. My brother was able to look at all the trailers and picked the best he could find. He said there were definitely some rough ones stacked up.

image0.jpeg

Yeah, unfortunately it'll go to Clovis, NM with his household goods instead of his car which will go to Baltimore. Then whenever he makes a trip back east he'll tow it back. I didn't realize the M416 has surge brakes. Not sure they're needed on a small trailer like this but if they work that'll be good for behind the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom