NOS AISIN locking hubs (fine spline) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
This is for a PAIR (2) of New-Old-Stock Toyota AISIN locking hubs (Toyota part number 43530-69015). These were purchased new from a Toyota dealer by me for use on my 85 Land Cruiser FJ60 (Selling these because I have a second pair that I am keeping...now someone else can have the benefit of brand spankin' new locking hubs too!)

I believe they will fit all fine splined axle shaft (30 splined birfield) Land Cruisers: later FJ40s and all FJ60s and FJ62s. I understand that they will fit 40s if you switch to the later style Birfields (considered an upgrade in itself). That said it is your responsibility to verify fitment of this part number for your application.

These have a grey top - can be easily painted or powder coated as needed. They have never been out of the box (except for this picture). Come with original instructions and a gasket. Boxes are in great shape showing some very minor shelf wear. SELLING TWO OF THEM, A PAIR.

$300 for the PAIR SHIPPED
Includes insured shipping in the US of A

[ I'm told current dealer pricing on these is over $300 EACH. SOR's price is $336 EACH plus s&h ]

(full disclosure: I had listed these on ebay but they didn't reach their reserve of $400)

Last edited:
that's not a bad price at all on spankin new hubs! :wrench:

You want these, you know you do

Ummm. Dang! You're right. I do want 'em. $300 is too steep, though. If it gets better, PM me your best price, including shipping; all secret-like. None of the rest of these guys need to know. :D Shucks, they're just tire kickers, anyway. :lol:

I already dropped them from what I THOUGHT they would bring to below my ebay reserve... this is the price. Otherwise I'll put em back in the cabinet for some future cruiser need...

I understand.

Please do contact me if you can go lower on 'em.

Thanks.

i bet marv's cost is more than $200 each. so $300 for a pair is very reasonable. although it never hurts to ask......

either way, good luck with the sale, somebody's gonna get a great deal on these.

Get 'em while they're hot!

I'm just about ready to put these back on the shelf... when they surface again, if they do, the price will not be this low.

I see you are selling one of the red top ones in another post. Do you happen to have two of these in red? If not, I'll take these grey ones if they are still available. I can paypal.

I just want to post up that Mark is a great seller! The hubs arrived 2 days after I made payment. And that was from NY to CA! The hubs are exactly as Mark described, new, in original boxes and packaging, and included gaskets and even the instructions! These are sweet! Now I just have to convince myself that I should install them and not make a display case somewhere in the garage for them. :D

Thanks Mike... glad you are happy with the hubs...

If anyone is interested I have another 2 I could be convinced to sell... exactly like these. Same price... for now.

You could buy used hubs...

or you could buy rebuilt hubs...

or you could buy BRAND NEW HUBS.

I have another pair of these for sale... $300 shipped in the USA.

As someone that rebuilds hubs....this is a great price. Bump for Mark...

I would like to buy the NOS OEM locking hubs set you have for sale for a friend.
Elbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom