SOLD *NOS* 7/70 FJ40 PARTS. NOS ONLY. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will have to look in the daylight tomorrow, but if I remember correctly, one is 65 and older, and the other is 75 and newer. Windshields are not shippable. Ironically, I think the only vendor who is willing to try is in…Oklahoma!😛
Who has one here (Oklahoma)? I want one of those yesterday. If it is someone you can refer me too I would appreciate contact info as long as I don't have to download any risky apps to contact them.

Cruiser Corps repro windshield is as safe in its package being sent as it is in the windshield frame it will be installed in.

I ordered a OEM 2F head gasket on a popular auction site, that was basically shipped in a cereal box; it arrived bent.

Cruiser Corps repro windshield is as safe in its package being sent as it is in the windshield frame it will be installed in.

I ordered a OEM 2F head gasket on a popular auction site, that was basically shipped in a cereal box; it arrived bent.
Cruiser Corps and I have a long relationship. That is why I priced having one cut at my local glass shop. They are actually "flat" glass. $377.47 was the price so I decided for that price I would seek out nos part and get my monies worth. But thanks for that tip. 😎

NOT NOS. but I will be listing a nice set of jump seats for rear..With fold down leg support..Very hard to find. $1000. Dave at rockntag@msn.com
Have a dew sets of those from my 40's. I took them out to have room for other stuff. Never used them anyway. I kept them cause they are original parts from my vehicles but doubt I will ever bolt them back in. Thank you for responding. I do appreciate your post.
Merry Christmas to you!

It is possible... not probable. Already obtained NOS stuff i could not believe. Has taken a lot of time but worth it. I agree the 4 speed would be another "wonder". It is a wonder i will buy when found. I pay fast with PayPal.
Update: My PayPal account probably doesn't have enough to cover T-case AND transmission in one gulp this instant. It takes 5 days for my deposit to be posted in my account when deposited. I will make a transfer to load it up a bit in the morning. Ready to purchase either way.

Last edited:
@40mania

What is the difference between new old stock and just plain brand new from Toyota? What is different between the NOS windshield gasket you bought for $500 off ebay, and the brand new one i ordered from toyota for under $100 last week?

D31A53BF-51FC-4A5C-976F-4006E3465B28.jpeg

@40mania

What is the difference between new old stock and just plain brand new from Toyota? What is different between the NOS windshield gasket you bought for $500 off ebay, and the brand new one i ordered from toyota for $75 last week?
Well I don't know! I know I spent 4 years actively looking for ANY windshield gasket for it before happily unloading 5 bills to get one. Guess someone went back into production since I hopped that fence. In 4 years not one trim shop or windshield installation shop could locate any rubber for it. Guess time is changing for the FJ better! I wish to my Genie I could have obtained one for $75.00! I certainly would have preferred it!!!

💥 It wasn't an NOS fettish 💥

@40mania

What is the difference between new old stock and just plain brand new from Toyota? What is different between the NOS windshield gasket you bought for $500 off ebay, and the brand new one i ordered from toyota for under $100 last week?

View attachment 2864671
No difference it’s readily available. hopefully someone didn’t take advantage of him.

@40mania

View attachment 2864671
I did buy a BRAND NEW FROM TOYOTA TAG LIGHT and was going to list my original on ebay thinking I was being smart because my used original was bringing more than double price of Toyota new... when the new one from Toyota arrived I raced to kill the ebay ad on my original! The new one is replica not original. It was very thin metal cheaply made and about 1/2 way resembled the old part in quality. I sold it (new Toyota) on ebay for $21.00. Brand new Toyota REPLICA from TOYOTA. Socks, huh?

Last edited:
I would jump it's bones but ordering complete new aftermarket engine. I would like new body stuff, t-case, drive shafts, door rubber, rear hatch rubber, 4-speed transmission, hood bumpers. If you have other NOS 7/70 parts i want to hear about them. Thank you for your reply. That is a nice part you have! Merry Christmas.

ok .......

NOS is what you want for your 7/70 FJ40 ....

then below is what NOS you can get

lets just say i specialize in the topic .......:)

- ALTERNATORS , many to choose from OERM Toyota and GENUINE NippinDenso , ALL AMPS ranges from 45A - 60A

- Headlights switch w/ knob

- HAZARD switch w/ knob

- wiper wash switch w/ knob

- cigarettes' lighter kit

- FAN BLOWER motor

- FRONT Fender lamps

- side apron lamps w/ USA Spec. CRICKET EYE lenses

- Speedo cables

- rear side marker lamps bullet connectors type

- TAG Lamp license plate

- back up lamp

- Valve cover grommet seals

- Starter , large LOAF of bread style OEM period correct

NOT a gear reduction sissy type to be clear

- Voltage regulator

- Accelerator cables ALL styles / types

- GREEN In dash indicator lamp

- glove box inspection lamp and the elec plug socket , too

- ignition coil w/ ballest resister

- Fuel pump

- fuel filters

- HORN relay

- HAZARD flashers relay cans

- HORNS them self hi and low pitch matching set

- gas cap

- Radiator cap GOLD cad yellow zinc plated first gen yellow decal too !

- water pump

- alternator drive belt

- FRONT heater CORE

- Optional GLASS BOWL fuel filter upgrade kit

- ALL AMPS COLOR keyes Glass tube fuses , yellow green blue red

- in-dash ignition lock switch

- upper and lower thermostat housings 2 bolt early style

matching key codes side door and rear lift op hatch key cylinder locks kits

and TONS TONS more too .............

the MEGA
NOS LIST here GOES on and on and on ..............:D

1.1.png

-

No difference it’s readily available. hopefully someone didn’t take advantage of him.
I will go to the Toyota dealer in Tulsa this week to see what they have. If they have what I bought for about 5 bills I will buy 2 more at $100 each for my other 40's. Don't get the idea I like spending bigger dollars for anything... that would be incorrect. But when I searched every database in America 4 years I had little choice. I'm going to look at Toyota's gasket with mine in my hand. Will give you the report within the week! Thanks for that tip! Will see how good it is.

ok .......

NOS is what you want for your 7/70 FJ40 ....

then below is what NOS you can get

lets just say i specialize in the topic .......:)

- ALTERNATORS , many to choose from OERM Toyota and GENUINE NippinDenso , ALL AMPS ranges from 45A - 60A

- Headlights switch w/ knob

- HAZARD switch w/ knob

- wiper wash switch w/ knob

- cigarettes' lighter kit

- FAN BLOWER motor

- FRONT Fender lamps

- side apron lamps w/ USA Spec. CRICKET EYE lenses

- Speedo cables

- rear side marker lamps bullet connectors type

- TAG Lamp license plate

- back up lamp

- Valve cover grommet seals

- Starter , large LOAF of bread style OEM period correct

NOT a gear reduction sissy type to be clear

- Voltage regulator

- Accelerator cables ALL styles / types

- GREEN In dash indicator lamp

- glove box inspection lamp and the elec plug socket , too

- ignition coil w/ ballest resister

- Fuel pump

- fuel filters

- HORN relay

- HAZARD flashers relay cans

- HORNS them self hi and low pitch matching set

- gas cap

- Radiator cap GOLD cad yellow zinc plated first gen yellow decal too !

- water pump

- alternator drive belt

- FRONT heater CORE

- Optional GLASS BOWL fuel filter upgrade kit

- ALL AMPS COLOR keyes Glass tube fuses , yellow green blue red

- in-dash ignition lock switch

- upper and lower thermostat housings 2 bolt early style

matching key codes side door and rear lift op hatch key cylinder locks kits

and TONS TONS more too .............

the MEGA
NOS LIST here GOES on and on and on ..............:D

-
Would like price on a pair of front side marker lights and rear side marker lights shipped in one box to 74330. Thank you!

Just get a set of fender bibs without holes?

This could be a time-extensive build working this way, and for a clean cut between the unicorn quality shell and the swapped power plant?

Have a dew sets of those from my 40's. I took them out to have room for other stuff. Never used them anyway. I kept them cause they are original parts from my vehicles but doubt I will ever bolt them back in. Thank you for responding. I do appreciate your post.
Merry Christmas to you!
Thanks Merry Christmas to you also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom