For Sale Northwest Montana, 1991 HDJ81 With Unique Roof Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series, HDJ81 Japanese import. Really clean truck with 125,XXX miles (201,XXX KM) 1HDT 4.2L turbo Diesel engine.

Old man Emu lift. Has a custom 3" exhaust. Dual battery setup. Unique "RunFun" roof top camper designed specifically for 80 Series Land Cruisers made by Tono Craft Speed Design. Roof top camper takes about 3 min to be fully assembled and ready to sleep 2 people.

Haven't owned it that long but have put 1000 awesome miles on it. In that time we have had new brakes done both front and rear, new pads and rotors as well as ACSD delete done. New tires with roughly 1500 miles on them.

Truck does have some cosmetic issues as to be expected by an original 29 year old truck. There is some fading in the paint in a few spots, a small dent in the passenger rear door as well as some other signs of its age.

Asking $18,000.00
Located in Troy, Montana.
IMG_5693.JPG
IMG_5694.JPG
IMG_5695.JPG
IMG_5696.JPG
IMG_5697.JPG

Nice, I remember this truck being for sale at auction then I think from a North West dealer. GLWS its a cool rig and really interesting top.

i looked at this when it was for sale near spokane but thought it was way overpriced, did you talk the guy down any? Did you replace any of the suspension bushings? Did you repair the top or does a stick still hold it up? That top comes right off if i remember correctly.

i looked at this when it was for sale near spokane but thought it was way overpriced, did you talk the guy down any? Did you replace any of the suspension bushings? Did you repair the top or does a stick still hold it up? That top comes right off if i remember correctly.

I didn't get it from the gentleman in Spokane, I got it here in Montana from the guy that bought it from the gentleman in Spokane. The top is fixed and is held up by its gas struts like it should. You are correct the top will come right off if someone wanted to, I believe it's only 4 brackets holding it on. I'm fairly certain the suspension bushings were replaced by the last owner but I may be wrong I'll have to check and see.

I didn't get it from the gentleman in Spokane, I got it here in Montana from the guy that bought it from the gentleman in Spokane. The top is fixed and is held up by its gas struts like it should. You are correct the top will come right off if someone wanted to, I believe it's only 4 brackets holding it on. I'm fairly certain the suspension bushings were replaced by the last owner but I may be wrong I'll have to check and see.
Nice, those were the things that stuck out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom