SOLD Northwest Arkansas: 5 Toyota OEM alloy 15 inch rims (and tires) from 1991 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 5 Toyota OEM double spoke alloy rims (15x7; offset = 10) with 5 used tires for sale in Northwest Arkansas. I am asking $550 for everything; tires and rims together. I am not interested in splitting up the tires from the rims and I would like to sell all 5 tires/rims together.

The rims are in great shape, given the age. They are off of a 1991 Land Cruiser, so they are 15x7 (10). The 5 tires vary in condition: 3 of the 4 BFGoodrich T/A KO2 tires have about 47,000 miles on them and the tread is pretty beat up, but those tires still have usable tread on them. They have some cracking where the tread lugs meet the tire. They were purchased back in late 2018. Only one of them has had some tire repair/patches on the tread. The 4th BFGoodrich tire has only about 3,000 miles on it and is relatively new and in great shape, with no previous flats. The spare is a Mastercraft Courser AXT that is very used, old, and has dry rot and minimal tread. All five tires are 31x10.5r15 and are mounted to the rims. Two of the rims have the black plastic Toyota center caps...the others are missing.

Tire_1.jpg

Tire_2.jpg

Tire_3.jpg

Tire_4.jpg

Tire_5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom