SOLD Northwest AR - 2004 LX 470 White (What's it Worth) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
I have a 2004 LX 470 with 167, xxx miles on it. All of the "big" maintenance has been done: water pump and timing belt @ 155,000 miles (PO never did it!) front ball joints, front wheel bearings repacked, and some other small things. In addition, it is sitting on new 33" KO2s that have roughly 5,000 miles on them.

I am the fifth owner. I do not remember the car fax completely, but it is accident free and clean title. The car is also completely rust free (mostly southern owned).

The truck is mechanically in great condition. The dealership claims the rack is "leaking" but my mechanic (ozark imports) assured me that it is only the seals and we've tracked the power steering fluid (has not changed at all). The AHC also works perfectly. Nothing is broken.

The car is not in perfect, cosmetic shape. Nothing out of the ordinary on the exterior, except the clear on the top of the spoiler is peeling. The interior is super clean and in great shape with some weather tech floor mats. The truck also has some nice yakima round cross bars on it.

I can attach some pictures later, but am more just wanting to feel out the market. Please let me know if you think my asking is out of touch with reality, would actually appreciate your feedback (not trying to rip anyone off).

Based on some comps, and BAT, I would be looking to get $14,000 -15,000 for the truck! Let me know if you're interested or what you think a fair asking price is. Thanks!

20200518_142320.jpg

20200518_142325.jpg

20200518_142331.jpg

20200518_142347.jpg

20200518_142352.jpg

Let's see some pics. Color combination and overall cosmetic condition has a large impact on the price

Appreciate the interest. My work has been delayed due to the virus, so no longer in a great place to sell. I am going to hold on to it through the summer and will get back around to it after I have a better idea of my financial situation. Thanks guys. Sorry to lead you on.

Appreciate the interest. My work has been delayed due to the virus, so no longer in a great place to sell. I am going to hold on to it through the summer and will get back around to it after I have a better idea of my financial situation. Thanks guys. Sorry to lead you on.
10 years of greatness, few years of sadness, but depends for whos side you are on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom