SOLD Northern Vermont:1977 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
I am selling my running 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 with a 3B diesel engine. I am asking $15,500 OBO. This price also includes the plow, trailer (shown in picture), 2nd set of rims, and back 1/2 doors. This was my late fathers, he had it shipped from Canada to the US in 1998. Only selling due to moving out of state and downsizing otherwise would keep. Its no longer registered due to being used for plowing and off-roading. It does have rust from use over the years. I attached a picture of the passenger side since this is where most of the rust is. Let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only.

IMG_4544.jpg
IMG_4549.jpg
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4558.jpg
IMG_4561.jpg

I'm thinking your year is off, there are a few things that point to it being 1979+
GLWTS

I'm thinking your year is off, there are a few things that point to it being 1979+
GLWTS
Hello, the year is not off its a 1977. All of the paperwork from purchase and registration states that it is a 1977. As well as the VIN. The hardtop and doors are from a different model these were purchased later on.

Hello, the year is not off its a 1977. All of the paperwork from purchase and registration states that it is a 1977. As well as the VIN. The hardtop and doors are from a different model these were purchased later on.

the floor mounted hand brake, the square fuel opening, the raised seam on the "A" pillar, the square headlight bezel, etc, all say different
all of the above point to it being a late 1979+

is the fuel tank outside, under the body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom