Wanted Northern VA - wanted LX 470 16" OEM wheels (non chrome) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I am looking to swap the chrome OEM wheels off my 2000 LX 470. I prefer to stick with the split spoke LX wheels vs the penta LandCruiser wheels (I like how the OEM LX wheels look). I am also willing to travel a reasonable distance (up to 3hrs) to pick them up. Thank you!

RC

I am in the same region (Baltimore) and have a stock set of Lexus wheels available...Alas, they are for LX450. GL, sir!

Also, a clarification.... I don't want to trade wheels (mine have pitted chrome, although they hold air just fine). I am looking to buy a 'clean' set to replace mine.

I will throw in my chromes for free if the seller wants them (assuming the rims have winter tires mounted onto them) as I would have no further use for the chromes. Thx.

Also, a clarification.... I don't want to trade wheels (mine have pitted chrome, although they hold air just fine). I am looking to buy a 'clean' set to replace mine.

I will throw in my chromes for free if the seller wants them (assuming the rims have winter tires mounted onto them) as I would have no further use for the chromes. Thx.

Hey MBOm603,

I have a set of 5 wheels from my 2001 lx470 including tires (tires need to be replaced).

Has some areas of peeling, I can send you pics if you personal message me.

Asking $250 for everything.
Located near lake ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom