Northern VA Off Road trip this weekend! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any folks interested in tackling Flag Pole Knob in Ashby VA this weekend? Was thinking this would be a good trail to test out the LC on... hopefully the weather holds up!

it's perfect to test the LC on. I took my stock 200 out with the DC/VA/MD LC chapter. We went from Switzerdam > FlagPole > Union Springs. The LC did amazing. There was a stretch where it was very rocky and got a bit technical but was a cake walk! Got a little trail rash near the exhaust on the rear bumper.

Here is a video I made it want to check it out.

@atsparkinson This will affect you.

wow thanks for the advisory!! I guess ill give peters mill run a shot... it looked like there was some good camping near flagpole as well!

You have a lot of options going to Flagpole on which ways you go about doing this. You could still give it a shot. Peters Mill is a fun ride if you've never been on it yet, and you can also camp for free at the beginning of the trail.

Be sure to grab a day pass for Peter's Mill at the gas station in town. It costs $5 if I recall correctly. Peter's mill is a fun trail, very easy and scenic. Be sure to stop at Woodstock Tower on your way out for some great views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom