For Sale Northern VA: 2008 LX570 126k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/831329100/overview/
Looking at this 2008 LX570.
Small Dealership.
Carfax says it has lived its life in New York for the most part.
The sent me some photos of the undercarriage. See below. It looks like it has been repainted on the rails.
It looks a little rough, but for the price I am not afraid of a little maintenance.
I have been lurking a while and doing my research but I though a little group think would be in order for this one.
Everyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

1.jpg

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

IMO, rust = cancer. No such thing as just a little cancer... I'd keep looking.

I went and saw it in person (it also had a small dent on the front bumper that was fixed).. vehicle looks like it had the undercarriage repainted and bounced many times between auctions... so that is another flag. just as an FYI, I peeked at their computer when they were showing me the car, and it cost them $19,7xx

I am also in the market and saw this one right when it came on because the price was too good... but it had more rust than my current 100 series . The low price with the low mileage is an indication that this car was abused, which was obvious once I sat in the driver's seat.

Thanks for the info. I don't generally mind mechanical work but a bunch of rust is pretty much a non starter for me. I just don't have a lot of experience with these, and I wanted to make sure others were seeing the same thing I was. I saw that too about the auctions, that usually doesn't bother me, around here lots don't like to keep inventory, they would rather take a loss at an auction it seems to a customer.

Yeah, like I saw it in person (Bealton, VA) and I was very disappointed because the car looked pretty abused, which is sad for an LX. I tried talking the dealer down on the price because of their fees but they were a bit arrogant and wouldn't budge, so it was a hard pass for me. The price is still okay, considering they bought it for less than 20k, but the overall condition is not the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom