Wanted Northern VA : 100 series oem torsion bars and rear springs (non AHC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks, looking to delete my AHC and is looking for the torsion bars and oem rear springs, if anyone has a set please let me know. Thanks

Picture for attention

9F00E9B0-F28C-4878-A801-430526F0DE6E.jpeg

@FxFormat , I've got a pair of OEM torsion bars that have been gathering dust for a while here in San Diego. If you're interested and willing to cover the cost of shipping, they're yours! They are heavy, but I can wrap/pack them up and get them on the way this week.

These came from my buddy's 2001 LC which had ~80k miles when we swapped out his suspension in my driveway. They performed exactly as expected for factory torsion bars and were only replaced to put on some OME stuff...so I assume they're in perfect working order.

@FxFormat, I'm hoping to get the torsion bars swapped out for the ironman ones in the next week or two. Wish i had seen this last week, because i just dropped the old springs/shocks at the dump this weekend. T-bars are yours if you want them, since you'll save me a trip to the dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom