SOLD Northern Colorado: Five 16x8 SCS F5 Matte Gunmetal for Tacoma/4Runner/ GX( 6x139.7) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!

For Sale:
5x SCS F5 wheels in Matte Gunmetal for Tacoma/4runner/GX460 etc.
Size: 16x8
Offset: +0mm
Lug pattern: 6x139.7
Comes with SCS spline lug nuts/lock

Cost: $925

These wheels have only been used for 6 months/ 7000ish miles and have been part of a 5 wheel rotation, the 5th wheel currently has a tire mounted but will be off shortly, I will have more pictures no later than Friday (May 7)

SCS wheels are constantly out of stock and have been great, I am selling these because I am selling my Tacoma and moving back to the Land Cruiser World.

Local pickup in Front Range/Laramie/Cheyenne only, I am located in Fort Collins. I also *may* have a set of 5x 285/75r16 Cooper AT3 XLT's for sale soon. Preferred payment is face-to-face: Cash/money order or Paypal+fees upon pickup. Feel free to message me on here or ask any questions!

IMG_0775.jpg

Last edited:
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!

For Sale:
5x SCS F5 wheels in Matte Gunmetal for Tacoma/4runner/GX460 etc.
Size: 16x8
Offset: +0mm
Lug pattern: 6x139.7
Comes with SCS spline lug nuts/lock

Cost: $925

These wheels have only been used for 6 months/ 7000ish miles and have been part of a 5 wheel rotation, the 5th wheel currently has a tire mounted but will be off shortly, I will have more pictures no later than Friday (May 7)

SCS wheels are constantly out of stock and have been great, I am selling these because I am selling my Tacoma and moving back to the Land Cruiser World.

Local pickup in Front Range/Laramie/Cheyenne only, I am located in Fort Collins. I also *may* have a set of 5x 285/75r16 Cooper AT3 XLT's for sale soon. Preferred payment is face-to-face: Cash/money order or Paypal+fees upon pickup. Feel free to message me on here or ask any questions!

View attachment 2664775
Nice looking wheels. Does that lug pattern work on the FZJ80?

Nice looking wheels. Does that lug pattern work on the FZJ80?
Yes, they will and I know they look awesome. One of my fav wheels. I highly recommend them. Plus the price of these is very good considering they are hard to come by

Yes, they will and I know they look awesome. One of my fav wheels. I highly recommend them. Plus the price of these is very good considering they are hard to come by
I'm honestly seriously considering getting the same wheels in 5x150 if I can ever get a hold of a set, hey look great on so many different vehicles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom