Northern AZ "Official" Meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
GOLD Star
Threads
The Meets will be on the second Saturday of the month.

If you are interested in hosting for the day, Please let me know.

If you are in the Northern Arizona area and need to pay or wish to join please contact me to take care of that.

Thanks,
Dave Anderson

Last edited:
I'm a little west, but would be interested in a rare drive 'up the hill' when I'm done my mini-resto on my 62. I keep close to home usually( lots o' kids), but I've been needing a push to spread out some.

Old info

Last edited:
Not much parking area in Jerome....but just past Jerome towards Prescott Valley on 89 is a lookout point which is also like a large parking lot / area.

Old info

Last edited:
Old info

Last edited:
Yes, huge lot behind the Fire Station as well. Several huge lots, really, IIRC. Some of it is parking for the Ghost Town, but its so big I don't think there would be any issue with us meeting there.

I'd go again...fun is fun.

Stockers should be fine if people don't mind a possible scrape on a running board or 2 (if they have 'em). Its pretty smooth really for like 90% of the trail, we just played on some of the fun stuff and the closer to stock trucks just bypassed the rougher sections. It's definately not boring tho...stuff to play on like this if people want:

l_670aee52b9ecceebb6a71c21aec6a245.jpg

Old info

Last edited:
Is this just for the cruisers or do you allow pickups too? I'm in Prescott and am interested if you let the "little guys" play.

Is this just for the cruisers or do you allow pickups too? I'm in Prescott and am interested if you let the "little guys" play.

AFAIK, CSC is All Toyota, See you there!!!

I have a stock 1983 4x4 pickup longbed. Would this trail be too much for us? I'm new to the area so I don't know anything about the trails. I'm also new to the 4x4 scene, only had the truck 4 months. I'm pumped about the meet. Thanks.

IIRC, Toyota with at least 1 working transfer case.

It has to work????? Actually I think it is a "selectable range transfer case"

Cool, I've only use 4wd once, but it works so I'm in.....if the wife allows.:)

How many planning to go?

If stock 80s are okay, I'm in if i can convince a friend to drive up tomorrow morning from tempe.

We passed several stock rigs along the trail, a group of stock and modified Suzukis, lots of Jeeps. Its basically a stock 4x4 trail with some fun options so modified trucks don't get bored.

Good to hear the 80 won't lose too many pieces :D. Is the fire hall on the highway through Jerome? Never been there before.

Old info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom