Events/Trails Northern AZ CSC meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I apologize I could not make the last two meetings. Are there any plans for an August get together? My calendar is clear.

We don't have anything scheduled yet, but I'll post something soon regarding the next meeting.

Last edited:
I think it's time for another NAZ CSC meeting. Let's do it at 6pm on Friday 10/1. We've discussed having a cookout, maybe at the top of the world campsite. I'll do some research and update the location soon. Suggestions are welcome!

@kelly saad @Pitch @TWILLY @ftbshop @Saddletramp @brices123

A run out to edge of the world for a sunset cookout sounds good. @Clunky could cut across the 535 and meet us on the 231, or we could all meet at 535/89. Only caution is that days are getting short; on a Friday we might be pressed for time.

A run out to edge of the world for a sunset cookout sounds good. @Clunky could cut across the 535 and meet us on the 231, or we could all meet at 535/89. Only caution is that days are getting short; on a Friday we might be pressed for time.

I'm happy to get out there earlier - and I'm sure some of us will just turn it into an overnight :)

Dang. It now looks like I'll be in Montana on the 1st. Would have been up for camping too.

I've had a family situation come up that makes it unlikely for me to attend Friday night's meeting. @kelly saad is in charge. It might be easier to have the meeting at Kelly's shop, but I leave that up to you guys to decide. If you want to keep it at the Edge of the World site, does anyone have the lat/lon coordinates or directions?

I unfortunately broke my ankle (drivers foot) over the weekend. I would not be able to attend the over night trip. I would be happy to meet up if it is in town.

Clunky is out this time. Who wants to get together tomorrow? We can meet at the shop again, that might be best for me tomorrow.
I can make it. Still have to look at your 100 too

Well I was just reminded that I made dinner plans with the wife tonight, so I’m out for this one unfortunately.

1819 n center st 860
Well I was just reminded that I made dinner plans with the wife tonight, so I’m out for this one unfortunately.
Unfortunately, I am looking doubtful as well. I have a broken ankle and am not currently cleared to drive. My driver (my wife) is may have a hard time being freed up by then. I do apologize, I am really interested in meeting the group and would like it to grow.

@kelly saad , thanks for stepping up, and offering to host. I am out as well.

You are all missing out :cool::cool:

FB0BE1A4-5EE1-45E4-8E05-33E9F1FE155E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom