Events/Trails Northern AZ CSC meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most of us in N. AZ never make it to monthly meetings in Phoenix, so I'm wondering how many of you would attend a monthly meeting in Sedona? I'm tired of missing out on the fun, so I'd like to see if we can start getting a group going up here.

I'm up for trying the last Friday of every month to see how it goes. My church has given the OK to use the parking lot / grounds for our meetings. The first few meetings would be at 6:30 PM as follows:

8/30
9/27
10/25
11/29
12/27

We'll follow the same format used for the Phoenix meetings.

Who's in?

St. Luke's Church - Sedona

2700 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336

Tonight's the night for the inaugural Northern AZ CSC monthly meeting. Hope to see a few of you show up :)

How late is everyone going to be there? Work ran late, just getting off...

Sorry, we're already done... See you next time!

Great 1st meeting, thank you to all who attended. We agreed to stay with the last Friday of every month and move the time earlier as we start losing daylight. We also agreed to do a mini-run before (or as a part of) every meeting.

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6623.JPG
IMG_6622.JPG

Meeting #2 is this Friday night, 5:00 PM, end of Morgan Rd.

More here: NAZ CSC 2

Wish I was going to be in town, I d drive up and bring some club stuff if someone needed to buy t-shirts or stickers. Maybe next month.

I can't make it to the 10/25 meeting, so I'm working on either an alternative date or having someone else lead the charge. I'll update this thread soon.

Most of us in N. AZ never make it to monthly meetings in Phoenix, so I'm wondering how many of you would attend a monthly meeting in Sedona? I'm tired of missing out on the fun, so I'd like to see if we can start getting a group going up here.

I'm up for trying the last Friday of every month to see how it goes. My church has given the OK to use the parking lot / grounds for our meetings. The first few meetings would be at 6:30 PM as follows:

8/30
9/27
10/25
11/29
12/27

Who's in?

I'm going to be unavailable again for the November meeting with it falling on Thanksgiving weekend. Feel free to proceed without me.

8/30
9/27
10/25
11/29
12/27

Who's in?

Given my travel schedule, we won't have another meeting until 3/27 (unless someone else wants to organize a meeting before then).

After consulting with some CSC veterans, I'm changing the regular meeting time to 9:30 AM on the last Saturday morning every month. We're going to vary the meeting place and we'll include a "mini-run" in every meeting.

The next meeting will be:

Saturday 3/28/20 - Meet at Two Trees Observing Area 9:30 AM

Most of us in Northern AZ never make it to monthly meetings in Phoenix, so I'm wondering how many of you would attend a monthly meeting in Sedona/Flagstaff? I'm tired of missing out on the fun, so I'd like to see if we can start getting a group going up here.

After consulting with some CSC veterans, I'm changing the regular meeting time to 9:30 AM on the last Saturday morning every month. We're going to vary the meeting place and we'll include a "mini-run" in every meeting.

Here are the next few meeting dates/times in 2020 (9:30 AM start time unless otherwise updated):

3/28 - Meet at Two Trees Observing Area
4/25 - TBD
5/30 - TBD
6/27 - TBD
7/25 - TBD
8/29 - TBD
9/26 - TBD

8/30
9/27
10/25
11/29
12/27

Who's in?

Reluctantly these official meetings are all on hold until the world gets back to being open for business.

Might be about time to have a N AZ gathering! Flagstaff has a few new CSC members, and seems easier to access than Sedona these days. Maybe we can reserve a Ramada at Ft Tuthill and have a go of it? Between vaccines, and an outdoor gathering space, it seems safe and prudent.

Might be about time to have a N AZ gathering! Flagstaff has a few new CSC members, and seems easier to access than Sedona these days. Maybe we can reserve a Ramada at Ft Tuthill and have a go of it? Between vaccines, and an outdoor gathering space, it seems safe and prudent.

Sounds great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom