For Sale Northern AZ 2000 LX470 AHC TBs and coils. And Ironman TBs and medium 2in coils. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone I have some take off parts for sale.

I have AHC springs and TBs from my 2000 lx 470 truck had 220k when I took them off.
100$ for everything

Also have running boards for a lx 470.

Also selling Ironman TBs and medium 2 inch coils they have about 5k miles on them.
400$ for everything.

I went back to stock lc coils and TBs.

EC599B7C-8583-482A-B66D-6A39EC58B7CE.jpeg

69FD6E14-5968-4826-871B-AD2216062E1B.jpeg

42DB131A-8E7D-49A6-952D-D68B1D34D557.jpeg

71DC057A-63C3-4B52-8C71-3F37CCAAF596.jpeg

48167521-4C8E-49B6-8043-EB35C92708DC.jpeg

I hav

I have AHC springs and TBs from my 2000 lx 470 truck had 220k when I took them off.
100$ for everything

Also selling Ironman TBs and medium 2 inch coils they have about 5k miles on them.
400$ for everything.

View attachment 3266832

View attachment 3266833

View attachment 3266837

View attachment 3266840

View attachment 3266841

I have a LX470 that a local suspension shop attempted to replace the AHC parts on. The replaced the rear coils with OME 3” medium load springs, and nitro charger sport shocks all around. Unfortunately they didn’t realize the undersized nature of the AHC front torsion bars, so what I have is essentially a “Half Ass Lift” with the rear jacked up, and the fronts low and under sprung by comparison.

Do you think the Ironman front torsion bars would be a decent match to the OME rear springs?

Last edited:

100$ for everything

400$ for everything.

View attachment 3266832

View attachment 3266833

View attachment 3266837

View attachment 3266840

View attachment 3266841
The Ironman is for a 100 series
I hav

I have a LX470 that a local suspension shop attempted to replace the AHC parts on. The replaced the rear coils with OME 3” medium load springs, and nitro charger sport shocks all around. Unfortunately they didn’t realize the undersized nature of the AHC front torsion bars, so what I have is essentially a “Half Ass Lift” with the rear jacked up, and the fronts low and u derisory get by comparison.

Do you think the Ironman front torsion bars would be a decent match to the OME rear springs?
yeah they would work together, the Ironman bars would definitely support the weight better than the AHC bars. But the Ironman bars are pretty thick so they work best if you have extra weight on the front of the truck.

Last edited:
I am also going to take off my Ironman FCP shocks soon if anyone is interested in those let me know. Purchased last year less than 5k miles on them.

Anybody who buys these AHC parts can have my big box of AHC parts for free - I am in Flagstaff.

The Ironman is for a 100 series

yeah they would work together, the Ironman bars would definitely support the weight better than the AHC bars. But the Ironman bars are pretty thick so they work best if you have extra weight on the front of the truck.
I don’t currently have any extra weight in the front of the rig. Am planning on. Dual batteries, and improved skid plates.

I don’t currently have any extra weight in the front of the rig. Am planning on. Dual batteries, and improved skid plates.
If you don’t mind a stiffer ride they work and you will be able get get up to a 2 inch lift if desired.

I also have a Trail Tailor diff drop and extended sway bar links for sale I just took them off tonight. Purchased last year. All hardware as well.

Interested in Ironman TB and Coil, and even the shocks and diff drop too if you ever get them off. Would you consider shipping though? I’m in central PA.

Interested in Ironman TB and Coil, and even the shocks and diff drop too if you ever get them off. Would you consider shipping though? I’m in central PA.
Hey someone got the TBs yesterday, I still have the coils diff drop and extended sway bar links. Dm me with your details.

I need AHC parts. Mostly I need the reservoir/pump assy from the engine bay. Please let me know what you have.

I need AHC parts. Mostly I need the reservoir/pump assy from the engine bay. Please let me know what you have.
I just got finished replacing the starter which was a whole debacle of stripped bolts and a rag left in the intake :bang:.

I will be out of town for the long weekend but can look into the removal process once I get back.

Interested in the FCP shocks, diff drop, and rear springs. Would you care to ship on my dime? I am happy to even pay for packing at your local FedEx if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom