SOLD North Texas - 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro - TRADE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
White
Hey guys! Tossing around the idea of selling/trading my 2017 Tundra TRD Pro. It’s an awesome truck that’s perfect in every aspect for what I do and need. It’s perfect for our little family but I’m an idiot and the hankering to daily a Land Cruiser again is in full form.
I’ve still got my 40 that I wrench on a weekly basis but the excitement of running through gears and possibly breaking down on my commute to work is calling my name.
Truck has 110k miles and goes up slowly as it’s my daily commuter and family truckster. Tires are 35x12.5x18 toyo open country at3s. Only have about 15kmiles on them so far. New method wheels as well when the tires were put on a few months ago.
Factory dual reservoir bilsteins, about 2.5” lift in the front and an inch in the back. Full length TRD dual exhaust. Oil always changed with Mobil 1 every 5k miles. Diff fluid always changed every 30k miles. T case replaced by Toyota under my extended warranty because it wasn’t shifting into 4wd with the switch knob. Truck shifts like a brand new one now into 4wd. Just did two trips to Colorado for our family ski trips. Did perfect both trips.
Seats are in great shape. Car seat base has always had a cover underneath it so it wouldn’t leave indentions. Brand new husky liner fitted floor mats front and back. Bed cover put on late last year but in good shape with no hail damage. Truck doesn’t have any hail or body damage anywhere. Couple small rock chips on the front but I touch them up with the paint pen and aren’t very noticeable.

Anyways, let me know what you have to trade with cash on top and let’s talk!
If you want to buy it outright I’m looking at $38k. I’m open to anything from a 60 to a 200 though! Diesels welcomed!
95DE9525-B6C7-4D5B-B891-D81254B9104B.jpeg

Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom