North Rim Camping? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

North Rim is amazing, plenty of primitive camping outside of the Park. And some great views along the Rim outside of park as well. Next time I probably won’t even go in the Park. Have fun and let us know how muddy it is?

@Stepmurr you want to reserve 3-5 hours to enjoy Point Sublime. Toroweap will take all day to do because of the 50+ miles one way on smooth dirt road. If your trip is a few months away, try to get a permit to hike Coyote Gulch (aka the Wave) nearby. That's all I know of the North Rim, I need to explore more.

@Stepmurr you want to reserve 3-5 hours to enjoy Point Sublime. Toroweap will take all day to do because of the 50+ miles one way on smooth dirt road. If your trip is a few months away, try to get a permit to hike Coyote Gulch (aka the Wave) nearby. That's all I know of the North Rim, I need to explore more.
Point Sublime will be my first destination after I do the paved roads at the Rim and Toroweap will be my second. I'm heading up the the week before Memorial Day, so the wave permit won't be an option :( I'll have to add the wave to my bucket list tho
1620472503092.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom