For Sale North Ogden, Utah: 1986 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Selling my 1986 FJ60 sadly. This was my daily driver for a year and during that year it has stayed reliable with no real 'fall off' or decrease in performance over time. I just moved to Salt Lake and can't have it for the city anymore. It isn't perfect and does need some tlc, but it runs and drives very well for stock engine. The frame is pretty clean and only has surface rust. The exterior has some 'cancer' spots and small rust through around the rear wheel wells which is pretty common for all FJ60's, It got in an off roading accident before I got it and the rocker panel on the driver side is pushed in a couple inches, but you can definetly pull it back out. Last spring I redid the entire vaccum system with new silicone piping. Last time I checked the smog pump works but it was taken off of the belts just because it's more trouble than keeping it running. It only has 160,000 miles on the stock engine and it runs pretty good. It has a new bluetooth stereo and front speakers. The front two seats have been converted to power seats from a BMW and they are very nice to drive around in! The center console is an ammo can because why not? It has a small transmission leak. And power steering pump is out, so it either needs to be replaced or you can just drive without it. It's an old car so it has a couple weird old car quirks that are not a big deal, but don't expect it to drive and act like a rebuilt FJ60. If you have any questions or want to set up a time to look at it feel free to text me.
8000 OBO

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

InkedIMG_0442_LI.jpg

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Can you post pictures of the undercarriage?

@Zander9090 - I think it's worth what you are asking. GLWS.
Do you know what type of BMW seats those are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom