SOLD North Louisiana 2006 UZJ100 Sonora Gold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After having only one maybe two serious inquiries from this forum, I guess I have it over priced or most people just hate Sonora Gold. Either way, my intention is to sell it by spring to purchase another 200 series for the extra tow rating. I recently purchased a new boat which is around 5,000 lbs with gear and fuel. I am currently pulling it with my wife's 200 and she doesn't really like driving the 100. Before deciding on an asking price, I had a look at going prices online and a few on this forum. The high end was 23,000 for similar and I decided to post it initially high to avoid tire kickers from other sites that I have posted it on. Additionally, I know from experience some folks do not think they are getting a deal unless they negotiate a good bit less than the advertised price. Today, I asked myself what would I offer on this LC, and what would I actually pay. Result: I would offer 18500 and pay no more that 19,500. Of course this would be my offer by only reading the classified info, but since I own the vehicle and know the vehicle I would offer more. I have currently updated my Craigslist, Cars.Com, Carsgurus, and Autotrader listings with an updated price of 20,500. I will take $19,500.

2006 UZJ100 121,045 miles Sonora Gold 2nd Owner...The timing belt was replaced @ 97,000 by the dealership prior to purchase. After purchase, I changed all diff fluids w/ synthetic including transfer case. The AHC was flushed and refilled and currently at spec and operates fine. The transmission fluid was exchanged by Toyota dealership after purchase. Additional maintenance includes: Front hub service, including new rotors and pads, new plugs/wires, fuel filter, CV axle boots re-banded, rear coils (OEM spec). Recently installed new hood/lift shocks and battery. All scheduled maintenance has been performed by me including oil changes with TRD Oil Filters and Mobile 1 Syn 5-30. The installed tires are LT-275-70-R18 Cooper SST Pro on the stock wheels with no rubbing. Accessories: Front Runner Roof Rack, LED interior lights, Infinity speakers, USB conversion, and Weather Tech floor mats. The seats are in excellent condition and the headliner has no stains. No Rust with Clear title Shreveport Craigslist

IMG_9936.jpg

IMG_9930.jpg

IMG_9924.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_9916.jpg

Here are a few, but if you will provide me an email I can send you some videos and additional photos. The photos were taken after work with the aid of artificial lighting so they are not that great.

IMG_9946.jpg

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9969.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9976.jpg

Bronze or Copper color wheels would accentuate the Sonora Gold perfectly

Well received. I'm trying to convince a buddy to grab this one from you.

Here are a few, but if you will provide me an email I can send you some videos and additional photos. The photos were taken after work with the aid of artificial lighting so they are not that great.

View attachment 2141030

View attachment 2141031

View attachment 2141032

View attachment 2141033

View attachment 2141034
Jrr

View attachment 2141030

View attachment 2141031

View attachment 2141032

View attachment 2141033

View attachment 2141034
Did you get the videos?
I did not sorry, and I am not sure what happened with this reply. I must have messed something up. My email is jrr332003@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom