SOLD North Los Angeles, Leather-Cloth electric seat skins, fits 96 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of electric seats with pretty good condition skins on them. The seats are not functional. I got the seats for free and took parts
off of them to make mine work. The seat covers are in pretty good shape. I will not take off the covers, seats go with them.

I will leave this posted for 2 weeks, until someone takes them or the bulky trash pick up comes and get them.
Best to leave me a pm on this Board.

Gil

IMG_4748.JPG
IMG_4746 2.JPG
IMG_4745 2.JPG
IMG_4743 2.JPG

Hey Gil,

I can use the driver side seat control if it is still good, possible to remove that for me?

Thanks
Ian

Hey Gil,

I can use the driver side seat control if it is still good, possible to remove that for me?

Thanks
Ian

As I mentioned in my post, the seats are non functional. If you look closely at the seat control, you'll see that the lumbar support switch is missing and the recline/decline shaft is broken. This won't do you any good.

As I mentioned in my post, the seats are non functional. If you look closely at the seat control, you'll see that the lumbar support switch is missing and the recline/decline shaft is broken. This won't do you any good.

Bummer, thank you though =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom