SOLD Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My PO lost the OEM cargo mat somehow and couldn't find it when I bought my 55 (actually I think it was the PO PO?). Regardless, I would love to have a dimensioned sketch of that one. Would be great information to have for the forum.

Ben, I am interested in the set. Can you post a pic of the other side of the cargo mat please?

I have decided to pass at this time given that my front and middle are in pretty good shape. I think I will leave these for someone that could use the entire set. If someone needs an entire set they should get these. The fronts can always be repaired or used with floor mats.

My PO lost the OEM cargo mat somehow and couldn't find it when I bought my 55 (actually I think it was the PO PO?). Regardless, I would love to have a dimensioned sketch of that one. Would be great information to have for the forum.

Ben, I am interested in the set. Can you post a pic of the other side of the cargo mat please?

I am pretty sure I traced an original to make my repro - not sure how to describe the tracing to you...

I am pretty sure I traced an original to make my repro - not sure how to describe the tracing to you...

Put it on a drawing with dimensions. You would have to show the radius of the curves with dimensions of the center points. It doesn't look like any of the curves are elliptical or anything odd; just segments of a circle so a simple radius length plus dimensioned center point (of said circle) would be enough.

Put it on a drawing with dimensions. You would have to show the radius of the curves with dimensions of the center points. It doesn't look like any of the curves are elliptical or anything odd; just segments of a circle so a simple radius length plus dimensioned center point (of said circle) would be enough.

I can do, but first will look for some simple online tool to enter dims into...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom