Wanted North Georgia: FJ40 series roll bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like this one?
$300

E5BDC4A3-F1E6-45B6-9B5B-4676B91DABE7.jpeg

Last edited:
@Troy Pusateri
This will fit BUT you will need to weld on some tangs/tabs for the upper seatbelt to mount to & the lower retract mechanism to bolt to.
Like these
AND
Get the brackets that go under your wheel wells to bolt the roll bar feet to.

I have a nice complete 76 OEM setup in Orlando I don't really want to sell but I would take $1200 for it picked up or $1500 with seat belt tabs added. Basically what I charge to build new replicas.

Last edited:
Pictures of them?

The OEM one is buried in the Storage Dungeon.

I just cleared out all the pictures off my Iphone onto my computer… but the replicas look like OEM bars but I just weld the side bars to the main hoop

Something to keep in mind, 8/76 Toyota added vent window to the hard top on some models around the world, including US imports. At that time the radius on the side bars changed to clear the latch that opens the vent window. So if your running a hard top with vent windows a 8/76-2/78 will work if you want to add tabs for the seat belt mounts. Do not think the factory sliding windows work with any factory roll bar.

Here is one I believe came out of a 1980 model.
IMG_20200112_122705201_HDR.jpg

Been years since I pulled out wrecking yard. Have another one in the 8/76-2/78 range. What I noticed is the side bars are heavier on the one from the 80 model. The required fixed nut for the upper seat belt anchor is there which is interesting since the lower bracket is not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom