North Georgia camp & ride Octobeer 11-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
North Georgia Camp & Ride is October 11th - 15th this year. Meetup on Friday evening in Clayton, PM me for contact information.

We'll be camping at Tallullah river campground on Friday night the 11th.

Saturday morning breakfast and meetup at 8:30AM at the Rusty Bike in Clayton. Join us there.

We'll head east out of Clayton and hit some of the trails on the north and south side of Warwoman.

Saturday evening we'll camp at Tallullah river campground.

Late night trail ride up to the end of Charlies creek for anyone up for it.

Sunday morning - Charlies creek, Dicks Creek, and end up near Trey mountain.

Sunday camp - TBD

Monday morning - Breakfast in Helen most likely, then head towards Suches to take some trails.

Monday night - TBD

Tuesday - Ride some trails and head out around noon.

Join us for 1 night, or all 4 nights.

PM me for more details and my contact information.

I’ll cross post this to the Facebook page as well, thanks

Thanks for posting. Looks like a great time. If i was still wheeling my Cruiser, I'd be there.

What sort of trails are these @musthave? Unimproved roads or lockers and sliders required?

What sort of trails are these @musthave? Unimproved roads or lockers and sliders required?
Some of them are forest service roads that are slightly unimproved. No lockers required, sliders would be good though. Depending on who shows up there are some other trails that we will take that might require lockers and will require sliders. They are the type that take an hour to go a mile. It should be a lot of fun though.

The trail is the part of the Georgia traverse right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom