North GA Mountain Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good video once again Ryan. GA, good job not just blowing through stuff like it’s not there. At least we know your truck is mortal now.

Great trip. Difficult enough to pull recovery gear, but not so difficult we had to pull out tools.

I was very impressed by the hundy's.

I could be wrong but I don't think there was much more than we saw. I think we were back on pavement by mid-afternoon.

Great vid! Thanks again for doing that! And thanks for the invite. I enjoyed meeting and wheeling with everyone!

How extensive is that trail system? Never heard of that place.
I could be wrong but I don't think there was much more than we saw. I think we were back on pavement by mid-afternoon.

as i understand it, there is a bunch of stuff we missed. Its a small park but very dense in the “trail structure” it has some manicured areas and a lot of natural features. Either way, its worth a second try one of these days.

i had to winch once, it was a tougher day than we all thought it would be.

I think I have heard you use that line before :D

Tell us about Flatland. I am supposed to be somewhere else Sunday

Pretty gnarly muddy sideways deep rutted trail, fairly short but takes a while to get through. Its fun, ive done it a bunch of times and its always a bit different.

Awww crap! I've got to work Sunday, so I'm afraid I'll miss this one. Have a good trip guys!

Damn sorry I missed it guys! I tried getting a text out about not making it but pretty much didn’t have reception most of Thursday through Sunday. We were out exploring and camping in NC and just got behind schedule being lost. Lol. I’m game in about two weekends if anyone wants to wheel/camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom