North GA Mountain Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh boy. Let me look at the schedule and see what’s going on. So scared.
I think I’m in boys! I might bring my four year old and six year old.

There are several videos of this place on YouTube. Looks pretty fun. I got a new winch on my truck I haven’t yet used in anger. Might need to find a good place to get stuck. This seems like as good a place as any.

Nice! Be cool to see you Jason.
Guys,
I really messed up and had my dates wrong. I’ll be at my folks visiting with family the weekend you are going. I won’t be able to make it. I was looking forward to meeting folks. Keep me in mind for the next one.

It better or I’m gonna have trouble. From the videos I saw it looks like most of it is pretty tame. If I see something gnarly I’ll skip it. I got a winch and a high lift so feel like if I exercise decent judgement I’ll be alright.

I might be able to make it up there on the 25th if you don't mind a new face. Is this an all Toyota thing, or can my wife come along in her CJ7?

What time and where is this starting from ? There is a chance I will be back in town by then.

The “official” meet spot is the Quick Trip parking lot i85 northexit 120, Hamilton Mill. 8-8:30am. SUNDAY Oct 25th. Bring food and drinks. Fill up with gas at the QT.

We will be leaving the QT right about 8:30. Timberfalls 4x4 OHV is about an hour from there maybe an hour 20. The plan is to be on the trails by 10am.

I look forward to meeting some new people and get some cool weather wheeling under my belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom