North GA Mountain Trail Ride (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea agree. ( @BMThiker )
This [Trails-Events-Expeditions] is still an appropriate forum for this discussion. The other one I moved was certainly out of place.

January is typically a wet month, so Coppinger Creek is going to be flowing pretty good I think. That and f'n cold. I'll pass on this trip. Early spring before the rains again is a good time.

As an aside, there is a SC group going to Morris Mtn (Hefner, AL) on 2/20-2/23. I will be tagging along Saturday/Sunday depending on weather forecast.

This [Trails-Events-Expeditions] is still an appropriate forum for this discussion. The other one I moved was certainly out of place.

January is typically a wet month, so Coppinger Creek is going to be flowing pretty good I think. That and f'n cold. I'll pass on this trip. Early spring before the rains again is a good time.

As an aside, there is a SC group going to Morris Mtn (Hefner, AL) on 2/20-2/23. I will be tagging along Saturday/Sunday depending on weather forecast.

I like that this thread is a little off the radar.

Yea it’s gonna be wet and cold as **** up there. Can’t wait.

That Morris Mtn trip looks cool. Thanks for the info!

Y'all, that was a blast. Sorry I didn't catch more.

Bummed we didn't get to meet up with you @Wermz . @bencallaway @sammybones , y'all are alright. Let's do it again.

20200124_115125.jpg

20200124_121714.jpg

20200124_124011.jpg

20200125_085616.jpg

20200125_085537.jpg

Reviving what looks like a productive thread. Anybody headed to N Ga this weekend? I"ll be on the blue ridge side which is a little far from the clayton side (warwoman, tray mtn, charlie's creek). I'll be less than an hour from flatland so open to that.

I could be up for something on Saturday but would not be able to leave until 10a or so...live in Milton.. This looks like a cool group to hang with - love the rigs !!

Busy selling/buying a house otherwise I would love to go. Ya’ll wanna try to organize a spring ride once it warms up a bit?

Busy selling/buying a house otherwise I would love to go. Ya’ll wanna try to organize a spring ride once it warms up a bit?
I'd be down for a Spring drive (overnighter) if it doesn't interfere with kids' sports..

I would love for it to be a hair warmer. I am limited the next few weeks. Racing in Pensacola in March.

got a little dirty checking out tray mountain this past weekend.

I’ve been to Tray Mt 3 times and it was closed all 3 times. Likely going up to Clayton area this weekend for a super low key family camping trip. We need it bad!!! Might do a little wheeling too (Hightower, popcorn, etc). Drop me a line if anyone else is up in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom