SOLD North Florida 2000 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
So they say timing is everything....after selling my beloved 62 in June I was on the hunt extremely hard to find a replacement. Really wanted a nice 100 to check the box. After searching for over a month multiple times a day, I talked a Local guy out of his (it was not for sale, left note on his windshield to call me) He had only just bought it a month ago but i convinced him to sell. This worked great for me because I did not want to do a fly and drive due to the virus. Anyway I made the purchase in July on a 3 owner (including the guy who had it a month) 2000 land cruiser with clean car fax, Zero rust, North Florida owned entire life cruiser with 257xxx miles. Well back to my story, a guy just called me who I talked to couple of months ago and is ready to let his 2005 LX with sub 150xxx miles go. So that brings me to this point...need to sell this one now. I don’t want to make any money, just would like to get out of it with what I put in. Really nice cruiser, no leaks, TB done again at 240xxx, brand new radiator with 2 year nation wide warranty, I replaced one coil pack. Put new cooper tires on it less than 500 miles. Completely stock. I took off RB but have them if wanted. Drivers seat was redone by PO. Paint in pretty good shape. Normal wear and dings, all switches, widows, power antenna, power seats, sunroof, factory radio work as designed. Has 3rd row seats. Carpet in good shape. AC blows cold. Have stack of receipts and clean car fax along with original paperwork. Good service history. I’m sure I’m forgetting something. Overall a nice southern cruiser. Only issue that I’m aware of is slight manifold leak on drivers side. Goes away after 30 seconds are so. And steering wheel has a cover on it. Asking $11,500. Now that the virus is slowed down, I would consider driving it to meet new owner if we could work out a deal if that would help out. Wouldn’t mind a nice road trip about now. More pics available. Car fax available. Ask away
3256180A-BBBE-425C-81B1-8113117D067C.jpeg
9F8E9E8C-B8D0-444D-97B8-9F1F440CAB8C.jpeg
D7DC959E-617C-4FE9-AB71-4786A2582AE8.jpeg
69FB0472-A9A6-4848-B23E-25BF56EF4996.jpeg
2DD9FC25-0AC4-47C0-A39B-A723EA139026.jpeg

Santa Rosa Beach is about 2 hours East of Pensacola near Destin. Santa Rosa county is adjacent to Pensacola area. Let me know if you get over to Santa Rosa beach and want to take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom