For Sale North East: 2006/Toyota/Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This vehicle has been stored during the winters (only driven one winter in Canada) and has always been well maintained (still have all the maintenance records). You can expect the vehicle to be in a similar condition to a vehicle located in an area with no snow in the winter, and garaged half of the year. It could be very difficult finding another similar vehicle in such good condition in the New England area, unless it was stored during winters.

The vehicle is in great condition, I am the second owner. The original owner drove it around in Laguna Beach, California for the first 5 years. I purhcased it in 2011 and drove it around Seattle, WA. I imported it into Canada in early 2013, got it sprayed for rustproofing and drove it the rest of that winter (about 2 months) and the winter of 2014. It has then been stored in a heated and well ventilated garage for the winters of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018-19.

It is100% stock (not modified). Has the AHC suspension and works perfectly. Also has the third row seats (like new, never used). Absolutely zero rust.

I had neoprene seat covers on from 2011 to this year so seats are like new (not kidding).

The vehicle is located in Moncton, New-Brunswick in Canada. I posted my vehicle a while back and received more interest from american buyers than local buyers so I decided to create another post and rename it as Noth East instead. This is a vehicle that was imported from the USA so I am assuming the process required to bring it back in the USA might be simple. Moncton has an international airport if somebody is interested in flying in to pick it up and drive back. I can also bring it to my parents house wich is located in Edmundston and is about 1 mile from Madawaska, Maine.

I tried to wipe clean the engine bay over the weekend, I apologize in advance for not having more pictures of the under carriage, I will try to snap some during the week.

For price, I am open to offers (please PM me for offers). I am thinking around $18,500.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

A few more pictures, underneath (frame) and underneath the hood. I apologize in advance, I am not an expert about detailing engine bays, I still need to wash the sound proofing mat (has dust and dirt on it). As for the picture of the under carriage, I definitively need to take better pictures, I believe the brown stuff is dirt (not rust). I need to find a way to go underneath and wipe it clean and take more pictures. Let me know if you have a trick for doing that.

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_3815.jpg

Super nice. Miles???

USD or CAD?

More photos of under and miles? Are you sure that’s not Rust?
Hi, I apologize for the delay. I dont have a garage and would have liked to find a place with a lift and a pressure washer, however I could not find anything like that so one of my buddies let me use his garage over the weekend. I removed the spare tire and crawled underneath with a brush, soapy water and a microfiber towel. I came of of under there looking like a coal miner. I went on dirt roads a few years ago while it was raining and there is a thin dry crust of mud underneath. If I find a place where I can pressure wash the rest of underneath (I only did the rear) it would be much simpler

I was surprised to find out the paint on the frame is glossy, i was expecting it to be matte (not sure if that is common or not). There is absolutely no rust on the underside of the body. There is some surface rust on the weld of the frame but apart of the weld it is glossy black. There is some surface rust on the diff, if I end up not selling the truck I will probably brush that off and paint the diff.

Hope the pictures answer some of your questions.

Let me know if there is anything else.

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

What color is the cruiser? I ask because the first picture shows a white 100, while the second of the rear hatch appears silver.

Looks great wish you were closer to the West Coast so I could bring it back to Seattle. GLWS!

Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom