For Sale North Central Wash.: 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab=VERY low mileage! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not in a real big hurry but I'm selling my 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4WD. Tool box, roof rack, Hi-Lift, off road lights installed but not hooked up, aftermarket stereo. V6. Appx mileage is ~67K. Asking $8k. Located in Wenatchee.

Pictures will follow after the weekend.

I'm retired, so if not today, early in the week. I'll post them on the thread and send you a message. To my best recollection has <70K miles (will confirm). V6, 4WD, after market roof rack, tool chest in bed, bed extender, comes with 60" Hi Lift still in box (I moved the 48" to my FJ40). Two small (1" x2" dings with slight rust). Off road tires in good shape. I'm keeping the CB radio; new battery (<6 months), new radiator, tranny just over hauled, radiator flushed. Interior excellent. Silver with gray interior. Has off road lights (3 sets) but I didn't get around to wiring them. Roof rack mount for Hi Lift. Daily driver in the Cascade Foothills. One owner.

Took pics but the software hasn't been downloaded to our new PC. Wife on way home from Easter Service and hopefully will troubleshoot.

Did confirm mileage. It is 66,500 or thereabouts.

Please bear with me on the pictures. Canon sent me a link to "correct" software. Downloaded it and now I have to figure it out!

Finally straightened out the camera issue, thanks to Jacob @ Customer Support!! 😁.

Here's some pics: First of the three areas showing vert minor damage.

IMG_0482 - Copy.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Now proof of mileage, CB and aftermarket Panasonic CD player:

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

Finally: Body shots:

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

Miscellaneous:

That's all folks!

IMG_0489.jpg

OIP (14).jpg

Bought the wife a late model 4Runner and I'm gonna drive the FJ40. Don't need to pay insurance on 3 cars, so I'm dropping the price to $6K. That's below average price for a VERY low mileage vehicle!

Time to get serious! Been in ICU and just got out! Gotta get the FJ40 (aka "Mud Sloth") up and running and can't do the work myself.

New price is $5k. Includes CB radio, Hi-Lift, roof rack, side steps/bars, tool box, etc.

You snooze, you loose!

My gardener asked me what I was going to do with it since I got the FJ. Told I was going to sell it and he bought it on the spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom