SOLD North Central California- FJ80 Part Out and extra parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Parting out a 1991 FJ80. I'm NOT selling the engine, trans, t-case, frame or axles. I am selling the body (grey), and interior (blue/grey cloth). I also have another set of four doors, blue in color.
Also have a bunch of other parts- stock suspension parts and HVAC parts. Let me know what you are looking for.

All prices are OBO.

-Blue/Grey cloth seats, all three rows: $300
-Set of 4 doors with glass, wiring, no mirrors, no door cards, driver's front door doesn't have handle; Blue, have some dings and dents: $250, or $75 each
-Driver's side front fender, blue, no flare; paint is fair: $40
-Passenger side front fender, blue, with snorkel, with flare, overall condition is fair: $50
-Pair of rear sliding windows with sti
Parting out a 1991 FJ80. I'm NOT selling the engine, trans, t-case, frame or axles. I am selling the body (grey), and interior (blue/grey cloth). I also have another set of four doors, blue in color.
Also have a bunch of other parts- stock suspension parts and HVAC parts. Let me know what you are looking for.

All prices are OBO.

-Blue/Grey cloth seats, all three rows: $300
-Set of 4 doors with glass, wiring, no mirrors, no door cards, driver's front door doesn't have handle; Blue, have some dings and dents: $250, or $75 each
-Driver's side front fender, blue, no flare; paint is fair: $40
-Passenger side front fender, blue, with snorkel, with flare, overall condition is fair: $50
-Pair of rear sliding windows with stickers: $50
-Rear liftgate/hatch, gold, good condition: $200
-Rear sway bar, stock (I believe): $10
-Gas filler neck assembly: $20

I will be posting more parts after I pull them.
stickers: $50
-Rear liftgate/hatch, gold, good condition: $200
-Rear sway bar, stock (I believe): $10
-Gas filler neck assembly: $20

I will be posting more parts after I pull them.

Looking for the gray cover for the drivers side window/lock controls.

Dash has multiple cracks over the steering wheel. Clam shell isn't available.

IMG_20200331_174728.jpg

Gold lift gate, no supports/struts included
$150, pickup only

do you still have the passenger side battery box and all mounting hardware? if so, Cost to ship to 92627?

I have the battery tray and 6 out of 7 bolts. The PM is locked so I can't respond

Last edited:
Still have the snorkel and all the mounting hardware available? If so feel free to instagram me @whereswayman

Price is very flexible on body panels, and doors. I will start gutting doors and scraping parts May 1. I need the space to work in my garage.

Fuel tank with pump and dash side harness from ig to ecu?

Can possibly pick up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom