Trade North Carolina: 1975 FJ40 for 4WD Tacoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
khaki
1975 FJ40 for trade for a 4WD Tacoma. This has been my daily driver for the last few years. It has a Chevy 327 V8 with new 4 barrel Quadrajet, ramshorn headers, two into one crossover exhaust. Saginaw power steering, front disc brake conversion, tuffy console, new seats, and Troll Hole soft-top that still has protective coverings on the top. The floors are in good condition. Original rear seats and rollbar. Someone replaced the rear tub section at some time so it's not all original, but this is a good daily driver. Non original turn signals (cause I like the way they look). Tires are in good condition with half wear left on them. Inside has been herculined and the frame and underneath is Por 15 coated. This isn't a trophy queen but it's a good for cruising to work and back everyday (20 minutes). It's going to need front axle seals and they are starting to weep, it doesn't have the original windshield wipers system, and no dashpad.

I am planning on keeping the front wench though so it does not go with the FJ. Everything else seen does though. I also have rear ambulance doors and hardtop sides with all new seals that I will throw in as well. No fiberglass top though.

I'm looking to trade for a mid milage Tacoma crew cab truck. I'll entertain cash offers as well, but I really need a truck to haul the family around in. Let me now what you have.

IMG_0894.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg
IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom