Nordskog Gauges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sybaris-expediciones.com
Do yo know this make of gauges?

Nordskog Digital Gauges
Nordskog Performance Products

I will order some other stuff from this site and, as they are light, I don't pay extra money for the shipping.

Are they really good?, they are quite expensive compared with the VDO gauges I was going to order (EGT, transmission temp and turbo pressure), but, with the VDO I have to pay the shipping.

Are they really worth what they ask for?

Cheers.

Do yo know this make of gauges?

Nordskog Digital Gauges
Nordskog Performance Products

I will order some other stuff from this site and, as they are light, I don't pay extra money for the shipping.

Are they really good?, they are quite expensive compared with the VDO gauges I was going to order (EGT, transmission temp and turbo pressure), but, with the VDO I have to pay the shipping.

Are they really worth what they ask for?

Cheers.

no shipping to Europe? that would be unusual...

many people prefer analog over digital, easier to scan subconsciously...

Yes, of course they charge shipping. I'm already paying about 80 dollars for the shipping of the other stuff, what I mean is, adding the gauges in the same pack doesn't make any difference in shipping cost.

I don't mind much if they are analog or digital. What I'd like to know is if they are good quality and accurate and they are worth the money.

Yes you are right, they don't give that information. Anyway, I will send them an email to find out.

Apart from that, nobody have an opinion about the quality of these gauges?

Yes you are right, they don't give that information. Anyway, I will send them an email to find out.

sorry, no knowledge about that, but I'd say that nowadays electronics are not typically a big questionable item. Even the crappy stuff made in China (where they all are now) is usually OK. It's not like you're buying a trans remanufactured by a small shop or something. And as long as the diameter of the gauge is standard you can always replace it by another brand. I think these types of gauges typically sell more by look than quality. But I'm just guessing really.

I have an oil pressure and coolant temp gauge from them and oil temp and tranny temp on backorder. I've been happy with their gauges so far, seem like quality units. The only thing that I wish I could do would be to change the color of the backlighting (blue).

Hello Moby.

Where are you going to fit the transmission temp sender?. Would it fit in the drain plug like brian's?. In the picture, it looks like the temperature sender comes with two screw diameters, do yo know the diameters?

Cheers.

Hello Moby.

Where are you going to fit the transmission temp sender?. Would it fit in the drain plug like brian's?. In the picture, it looks like the temperature sender comes with two screw diameters, do yo know the diameters?

Cheers.

Unfortunately I don't know the thread size/pitch for the sender as it is already in the truck. It is not in the pan, it is inline in the return hose.

Would it require too much additional work to install it compared with Brian's setup?. I like Brian's, but, for temperature, I prefer digital gauge, unless it's too much additional work, (not for me, as I am useless for this kind of works, for the mechanic, so work means more money here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom