MUDShip DELIVERED! NorCal to SoCal needed for Soft Top Bows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tlaporte

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone traveling from north to south that has room for a couple of soft top bows?

Bought some bows from @whitey45 and am hoping I might find a MudShip option to get them from the Bay Area to Pasadena or parts nearby.

:beer: can be arranged.

LMK.

Im contemplating making a run to L.A. from Sf. To pick up some 40fenders. let me know if you are interested in kicking down some gas money? I may have another mudder interested in sharing space/gas as well. Id be passing whitey on the peninsula on the way.

Cheers, tim

Not sure if we can coordinate that quickly on @whitey45 ’s end. If so, I can PM you my details in Pasadena.

Im contemplating making a run to L.A. from Sf. To pick up some 40fenders. let me know if you are interested in kicking down some gas money? I may have another mudder interested in sharing space/gas as well. Id be passing whitey on the peninsula on the way.

Cheers, tim
You wouldn't happen to be swinging by Sacramento on the way? There's a set of leaf springs there that need a ride to LA.

Oh man...Just saw this. I’m heading to Orange County tomorrow.....I’m leaving at 4am...

Read my thread I just posted and see if it applies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom