Norcal T-Shirts for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alvarorb

Color Geek in Charge
Threads
Website
www.arb-digital.com
Guys,

I have some T-Shirts left over with the Norcal logo and the calendar in the back.

Surf and Turf is coming up and if you haven't gotten your Norcal T-Shirt, this is a great opportunity to get it.
I'm selling what's left over at $18 a shirt. I also have Norcal stickers for $6 each.
Pricing includes shipment in the US and Canada. You can paypal me at alvarorb at mac.com
I can mail them early next week or deliver it on hand at Pismo.

norcal.gif

These are the sizes and quantities left:

Black Long Sleeve
XL 1
2XL 1

Black Short Sleeve
2XL 1
XL 1

Gray Long Sleeve
XL 2

Gray Short Sleeve
3XL 3
XL 4

Sizes and quantities are limited. I will sell them on a first come first serve basis.

Regards

Alvaro

alvarorb said:
Guys,

I have some T-Shirts left over with the Norcal logo and the calendar in the back.

Surf and Turf is coming up and if you haven't gotten your Norcal T-Shirt, this is a great opportunity to get it.
I'm selling what's left over at $18 a shirt. I also have Norcal stickers for $6 each.
Pricing includes shipment in the US and Canada. You can paypal me at alvarorb at mac.com
I can mail them early next week or deliver it on hand at Pismo.

These are the sizes and quantities left:

Black Long Sleeve
XL 1
2XL 1

Black Short Sleeve
2XL 1
XL 1

Gray Long Sleeve
XL 2

Gray Short Sleeve
3XL 3
XL 4

Sizes and quantities are limited. I will sell them on a first come first serve basis.

Regards

Alvaro

why am I not surprised they are all in XL or bigger... :D

hey Alvaro - I like my long sleeve so much I would like another - Please bring a 2XL to SnT for me - I can pay $$ on site or give you a two for one wine trade ;)

See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom