For Sale (NorCal - Sac) Gamiviti Rack - Expo+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gamiviti rack for 100 series

Sold.
Gamiviti_Sale.jpg

Cheers,
rjones

Last edited:
Or Best Offer Bump...

Anyone have any suggestions here? Wrong section? Just too big of an ask given how custom the Gamiviti racks are? Something else? Seems like a fair number of views but no market for this?

Thanks,
rjones

Example I am interested but not local to you. If I am going to have one shipped then I might as well buy a new one is my problem as the price will probably be close to the same. I wish I lived in the central valley still or I would have considered driving up to get it from you. I think you price is fair as it is most likely still newish!

GLWS !

Ha! Good point, I should've included that it's a 100 in the title. I'm sure most on this forum would figure it out by the picture but I'll update the description (can't update the title?).

As for it fitting an 80 the towers wouldn't work of course but I think the mounting plate dimension in relation to your gutters would(80's only have the ability to gutter mount correct?). The mounting plates are at 50" outside to outside and are at 40" inside to inside. PM me if you're interested and I'll do some more research. Or maybe check with Tim at Gamiviti @nakman directly.

Thanks,
rjones

Had a big list of things that I wanted even before I bought my truck. Went ahead and just bought off the list. Now... I don't know... I guess I just don't really like the look of the rack. I don't have the time to make full expo trips with the family, just short camping trips, so I'm not super in love with it and will not be using it as much? Honestly I do not have one really good answer, just those above.

Thanks,
rjones

Last edited:
ttt

It has been used a few more times and now has some trail/tree marks. Make an offer.

rjones

Still Available?

I asked about this back in Jan but I believe that based on current pictures, he is still using it!

PM'D

Hello all and my apologies for not replying any sooner. It is still available but as @Bandit correctly pointed out I have been using it a lot. So it is not in that near new condition that it was in September, not abused or damaged or anything, just some scratches here and there from bungies and ratchets.

@mountainfreak & @custyota & @fisherman978 : Yes it is still available, sort of. I'm open to offers but at this point I'll probably just keep it since a reasonable/fair used sale price is too far away from replacement cost with something else...

Thanks,
rjones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom