SOLD NorCal FJ40 Gobi Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevos37

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

I have a Gobi rack for a FJ40 Landcruiser. The rack is identical to the one in the picture. I also purchased the shovel and Hilift mounting brackets. I bought it brand new (never installed) and had it stored in an outbuilding. Unfortunately the Paradise wildfire in 2018 got ahold of it. I was planning to use it, but have changed direction. I will post pictures of the actual rack later. I am going to stick with local pickup only for right now.

$300 PM me if interested.

OIP.jpg

Cheers
Kevo

Last edited:
I have a Gobi rack for a FJ40. The rack is identical to the one in the picture. I also bought the shovel and Hilift mounting brackets. I bought it brand new and had it stored in an outbuilding. Unfortunately the Paradise wildfire in 2018 got ahold of it. I was planning to use it, but have changed direction. I will post pictures of the actual rack later. I am going to stick with local pickup only for right now.

View attachment 2204093

Cheers
Kevo
DIBS IF YOU SHIP :)…. HOPE ALL IS WELL

I have a Gobi rack for a FJ40. The rack is identical to the one in the picture. I also bought the shovel and Hilift mounting brackets. I bought it brand new and had it stored in an outbuilding. Unfortunately the Paradise wildfire in 2018 got ahold of it. I was planning to use it, but have changed direction. I will post pictures of the actual rack later. I am going to stick with local pickup only for right now.

View attachment 2204093

Cheers
Kevo
Are you selling the mounting bracket for hilift separate? I'll take it if so.

Let me know if you are interested in getting rid of the hilift bracket.
thanks
Will do. As I remember the pair of brackets set me back $300.... Depressing.

Still available? Tom

I have added more pictures. The supports and mainframe are in good shape. The inner portion cross support and the expanded metal I would consider replacing.

Last edited:

View attachment 2204093

Cheers
Kevo
I am interested not sure how to pm on this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom