SOLD Norcal: 2015 1794 Edition Lifted 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

California vehicle its whole life. Great truck. MUD price is $34,000

Has been great for a nice truck with tons of power from the 5.7. Only "issue" is a slight tire rub on the bumper at full lock when backing up a hill. (the weight of the truck pushes just enough to cause some rubbing. It's nothing major but want to be upfront about it)

Last edited:
Bump. Willing to come down to 34,000. Truck blue books at 35k without accounting for any other mod.

Ad has expired. Infor below

For sale is our lifted and built Tundra. This is a 1794 edition so comes with all the bells and whistles. 5.7l V8, 4wd, Leather, cameras, parking monitors, Heated/cooled seats, etc.
Low miles- only 51K miles.

Lifted 6 inches done by the dealership
35” amp off-road tires
20” Procomp 80 series wheels
Nfab steel sliders
Bushwhacker Fender flares
Winjet rear LED taillights
TRD pro grille (comes with stock grille)
Spray in bed liner
All-weather floor mats front and rear.
Rear floor mats are full length for when seats are in the raised position.

Truck is very reliable and is in great shape. Minor scratches inside but nothing major. I can send more pictures if interested. This is a great truck and I hate to let it go but we will be moving soon and need to make a down payment on a house.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Text is best as I work odd hours and can’t always answer the phone.

I do have a Tuffstuff black powder-coated bed rack that can come with the truck if the buyer is interested. I’ll throw it in for a full price offer and comes with the Toyota specific mounting hardware. The rack is universal and adjustable to fit any make and model of the truck so it can be used elsewhere if desired.

All weather floor mats.jpg

Back seat.jpg

NFab sliders.jpg

Spray in bed liner.jpg

Tundra 2.jpg

More pictures

Tundra interior.jpg

Tundra.jpg

Wheel and tire.jpg

Coming down to 32,000. Would like it gone.

Just got a fresh detail inside and out. My wife now said she may want to keep it now that it looks so nice... Don't let that happen to me. I want another Cruiser sometime in the future and this has to be gone for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom