SOLD NorCal: 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Please see my ad on craigslist if you're looking for a clean 100 series:

Pretty! You bought it in January right ?

Thanks!

Yes, I just bought it less than 2 months ago. I had a reservation for a new Bronco, but with all the delays and not totally trusting Ford's quality, especially during COVID, I figured I would get a 100 series instead. I've always had good luck with Toyotas (2 4Runners, 3 Land Cruisers, 1 Tundra, 1 Highlander, and 2 Siennas). Anyway, something about the Bronco keeps drawing me back to that side. I decided to place the order for the Bronco and I suspect I won't see it until Aug-Dec. I have no problem keeping this 100 series until the Bronco comes in, but I'm also not driving in to work much and had the idea that I could ride my bike to work instead. I figure if I can sell this now, then I'll do it, but I can also enjoy it for awhile too.

I've also been around this forum long enough to know folks will question if I bought this to flip it. I absolutely did not intend to do that and it's really not worth my time to play around flipping vehicles. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Nothing wrong with flipping or needing a justification to sell. I sold a brand new wrx 28 days after purchase 800 miles

lots of us have automotive ADD

good luck with the Bronco ! I was just curious :) I am looking for sand dollar or garnet mica

Very clean, Good looking 100. Lots of Cali trucks are showing up with low miles, and later finding out they are not accurate odometer readings. Not saying that’s the case here, yet you will be asked to prove the miles are genuine.
These are just forum situations that have shown up often and buyers are Watchful and cautious. Good luck and good cruiser. Don’t take it personally if asked about the miles.

Ps I’d much rather have a Nice Land Cruiser than a Ford. 😁

Very clean, Good looking 100. Lots of Cali trucks are showing up with low miles, and later finding out they are not accurate odometer readings. Not saying that’s the case here, yet you will be asked to prove the miles are genuine.
These are just forum situations that have shown up often and buyers are Watchful and cautious. Good luck and good cruiser. Don’t take it personally if asked about the miles.

Ps I’d much rather have a Nice Land Cruiser than a Ford. 😁

I agree! I really like Land Cruisers so I have looked at the forums and online ads daily for over 5 years. I have also noticed a huge amount of fraud with these vehicles as well as the GX470/460 etc. I would not have bought this one if it wasn't legit. I ran a Carfax, looked through all the service records, checked VIN numbers all over the LC and everything matches up.

If anyone would like more details, then please reach out. In the meantime I'll attach a photo of the VIN as well as the Carfax I ran on it. I haven't done another Carfax since I purchased it, but I would imagine it will be slightly updated. Most of the service records are from independent mechanics and will go with the new owner.

I also went to the seller's house to purchase this vehicle. He is a medical professional and it was a multi-million dollar house in the Oakland hills and this vehicle was one of several that he had.

I'm happy to do a video tour for any seriously interested buyer.

Cheers!

door vin.jpeg

Attachments

• Carfax012421.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
Price drop - $31,500

It also goes in for an alignment tomorrow since it got new tires last week.

Price just lowered to $30,500 for an in person transaction. I'm not willing to ship the vehicle and do a remote deal. I just turned down $30,500 using escrow.com and with the buyer paying shipping because it's not worth my time and risk. Someone come to NorCal and buy this before I decide to just keep it until my Bronco arrives.

price drop to $28,500

I've had tons of people asking about it, but nobody that has seen it in person or taken it for a test drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom