For Sale Nor Calif: FJ55 dash panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Georgetown, Calif. Shipping will be a little bit extra. Will package with other parts for sale and discount multiple items.

Panel 1: $60 for everything except the Land Cruiser badge(badge available for extra):
panel1_sml.jpg

Panel 2: $40 for everything
panel2_sml.jpg

Panel 3: $70 does not include tailgate switch, lighter, rear heater switch, or Land Cruiser badge(badge available for extra)
panel3_sml.jpg

I should have double ended cables available. I couldn't find them for picture.

Located in Georgetown, Calif. Shipping will be a little bit extra. Will package with other parts for sale and discount multiple items.

Panel 1: $60 for everything except the Land Cruiser badge(badge available for extra):
View attachment 2557231
Panel 2: $40 for everything
View attachment 2557232
Panel 3: $70 does not include tailgate switch, lighter, rear heater switch, or Land Cruiser badge(badge available for extra)
View attachment 2557233

I should have double ended cables available. I couldn't find them for picture.
which one is in the best condition?

@Pigeaten
To me, if you were just looking at the panel, the first is probably the best with low rust and good lettering... the lower left looks like it is bent a little bit.

Last edited:
@Pigeaten How important is the radio opening? I think all three are good shape there.

Were you looking for a certain style? The first and last are "early" 72 but I forget the end date. The middle is a bit latter.

I don't think any of them had dents or bends. Just the noticeable rust on #2 and #3.

light rust not an issue, going to paint. would like radio spot good, other than that, im good

light rust not an issue, going to paint. would like radio spot good, other than that, im good
One and three have the radio tabs still intact. Number two has been cut.

If I were to be overly cautious, number three has what appears to be light rust pitting. Number one appears to be "paint" ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom