For Sale Nor CAL: Trail Tailor RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TT RTT never used (sad). $850.00 no ship.

The bottom does not have the correct ladder. Mine has the telescopic upgraded one.

1580669595922.png

1580669634927.png

1580669678139.png

SOLD Rack and Awning SOLD

Thank you @SFCDiablo, Jose and Marla (I hope I got the spelling correct) Great people.

Lets lock in the Surf and Turf!

Last edited:
A lot of questions about what "Make" this is Awning. It was purchased from Trail Tailor that he commissions the "Maker" and then upgrades the materials/stitching and stainless steel fasteners. $200.00 no ship.

@Kmonty66 is the TT RTT the standard or the extended version? Also does it come with the annex?

Hmmm... any pics of tent if it is still available? The link above appears broken, likely because Trail-Tailor is no longer in the tent biz. Also, will that expedition rack work on an 80-series with different mounts? Both vehicles have roof gutter mounts, so 'should' work with vehicle specific mounts??

Hmmm... any pics of tent if it is still available? The link above appears broken, likely because Trail-Tailor is no longer in the tent biz. Also, will that expedition rack work on an 80-series with different mounts? Both vehicles have roof gutter mounts, so 'should' work with vehicle specific mounts??
Sorry I missed the other questions about the roof rack, I'm pretty sure this will work with an 80 and the mounts I have, you would just need to adjust them to fit.

Wow, that full tent set up is nuts. It's like an apartment with loft, bigger than most studious here in SF.

Hey Kevin,

Just want to give you a 'shout out' for your tremendous hospitality... I can't thank you enough for your warmth and generosity. That coffee in the morning was AMAZING!! Let's definitely plan on linking up at Surf-n-Turf this year. I've been watching Expedition Overland on Amazon Prime. I'm in the third season of their docudrama as they drive the Pan-American Highway. Nice footage. Though I may never do the whole adventure, there are parts of their trip I'd like to add to my personal 'bucket list'.

Again.... great to meet you, Roxie (sp?), and the cat... can't remember her name?

Jose

Hey Kevin,

Just want to give you a 'shout out' for your tremendous hospitality... I can't thank you enough for your warmth and generosity. That coffee in the morning was AMAZING!! Let's definitely plan on linking up at Surf-n-Turf this year. I've been watching Expedition Overland on Amazon Prime. I'm in the third season of their docudrama as they drive the Pan-American Highway. Nice footage. Though I may never do the whole adventure, there are parts of their trip I'd like to add to my personal 'bucket list'.

Again.... great to meet you, Roxie (sp?), and the cat... can't remember her name?

Jose
Sorry for the delayed response @SFCDiablo I will put the EO on Amazon in my que. Roxi and Princess! Anytime you 2 would like to roll through for a cup let me know! Also I have a friend who runs the RV park right there and he offered up one of his cabins just in case!!

Just some advice: might want to move the SOLD ... SOLD from the top of the first post to the bottom. Some folks might not read it carefully enough to realize tent itself is not sold yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom