SOLD Nor Cal Con Ferr Roof Rack Medium (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
slowbaja.com
Vintage Con Ferr Roof Rack (66” x 60”) Medium
Nice patina, garage kept but some surface rust on mounting brackets. Please see pictures. More available on request. Pick up in Petaluma, CA 94952 $375

568963CE-9E35-462D-BC1F-743FBBD7947F.jpeg

4E6258CD-A091-4A0F-B256-0097AF1F84B6.jpeg

332E7300-CDB9-43F5-A314-F160D936D529.jpeg

BC46C1BF-5EEB-45FB-AFF2-F426C4DDFC16.jpeg

Dang. Why can't you live in Utah? I've been looking for this exact rack off and on for a few years (mostly off). GLWS. (Scheming): "Maybe I can convince my wife to drive the cruiser out there for a little wine country getaway..."

Dang. Why can't you live in Utah? I've been looking for this exact rack off and on for a few years (mostly off). GLWS. (Scheming): "Maybe I can convince my wife to drive the cruiser out there for a little wine country getaway..."
Dang, I was just in Utah…
My son made his AAA baseball debut against the SLC Bees. I drove out, dropped some Slow Baja swag at Cruiser Outfitters, and checked out the Land Cruiser Museum. And caught three baseball games. Too bad I didn’t have the rack listed earlier!

Dang, I was just in Utah…
My son made his AAA baseball debut against the SLC Bees. I drove out, dropped some Slow Baja swag at Cruiser Outfitters, and checked out the Land Cruiser Museum. And caught three baseball games. Too bad I didn’t have the rack listed earlier!
Cruiser Fest is coming up. Jus' sayin'. LOL.
I won't try to force this or anything, but now my brain will probably be solving it in the background.
How did your son's game go?

Cruiser Fest is coming up. Jus' sayin'. LOL.
I won't try to force this or anything, but now my brain will probably be solving it in the background.
How did your son's game go?
I also have a bench seat that came out of my ‘71. It’s heated and is in good shape. I repurposed the brackets for the install on my Scheel Mann’s, so no frames.

If you can get this rack to South Lake Tahoe by Saturday I can bring it back to Utah with me on Sunday.

Are you still looking for a Conferr rack? I purchased this one, but just found a soft top that I really want, which would obviate my need for the rack.

Are you still looking for a Conferr rack? I purchased this one, but just found a soft top that I really want, which would obviate my need for the rack.
If this same rack is again for sale - I'd be interested. Please message me, if it is. I'm in San Mateo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom