noobie help request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for replacement LH/RH Sun visors (with sunroof). Can anyone direct me to a reputable supplier? Also looking for replacement antenna, seat belts (frayed and won't pass inspection)... for 1996 FJ80

I think I remember reading that you can remove the third row seat belts and reuse them up front. I could be wrong but it might be worth looking into if you don't use your third row seats

The best thing you can do for the seatbelts is send them to Seat Belt Repair & Airbag Reset - Safety Restore
They do a great job on the seatbelts and they get them turned around quickly. I replaced my sun visors with a pair out of a Lexus LS400 and the fit great. You can find them on eBay or at pick n pull. I can send some pics of both if you’re interested.

I think I remember reading that you can remove the third row seat belts and reuse them up front. I could be wrong but it might be worth looking into if you don't use your third row seats
thank you

I tried the 3rd row and it was not worth the time it took but time is super tight for me right now. I would just send them in for a rebuild and be done. Move on to other PM and cool mods. Or install the 3rd row just to pass inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom