Noobie - First post and introduction... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's been more than 40 years since I had an FJ parked in my garage. Just purchased a 76 FJ40 with 64K actual miles. A very clean, stock Cruiser that allows me to immediately play in the woods of Northwest Colorado and get to some of my favorite off the beaten path fly fishing and hiking spots. Thanks to my "neighborhood" MUD members that gave me the help and confidence to make this a reality!

Welcome Home! :cheers:

Pictures?

Another NW Colorado mudder here. Congrats. Reach out if ya need something. Where about's does this new rig reside?

Here's a few pics. Nearest Post Office is in Clark, CO.

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_1088.jpeg

Welcome! Elk River, Mad, Lester, and Willow creeks, Pearl and Steamboat Lakes, ah the fly fishing memories! Do you know the Kurtz’s (Mary wrote a book on living in the Elk River valley)?

Welcome! Elk River, Mad, Lester, and Willow creeks, Pearl and Steamboat Lakes, ah the fly fishing memories! Do you know the Kurtz’s (Mary wrote a book on living in the Elk River valley)?
I sent a number of my friends Mary's book for Christmas a few years back. It's a great read and a wonderful snapshot of our little piece fo paradise!

:cheers:

From Colorado, likes fly fishing and 40s? Sweet. Welcome. But, seems you're like me. I was told I'm barely in Colorado, being close to the state line.

Last edited:
We'll need pics of that rig atop Hahns Peak sometime too :p

Welcome. Colorado is the perfect place for an FJ40. Very nice rig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom