Noob to CLCC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It looks like I will finally be able to come out to a meeting next Weds. I look forward to meeting you all.

A little about me: Live and work in DC. I have a stock FJCruiser, although with all the dealer options available. Unfortunately, this also includes the stock (read: crap) tires. I will NOT be lifting it due to parking garage heights, but I will be doing some other mods eventually, and I will get new tires when this set is ready to be replaced. I had an FJ60 before this, and beat beat her into the ground over 14 wonderful years and 180K miles, may she rest in pieces. I am middle aged, but still party like a college kid. Can't wait to knock back a few :beer: with you all.

Warren

Sorry ya'll

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Wife problems. Hell, you married guys know that sometimes just having a wife is a problem. ;) Anyway, I hope to meet you all in Oct.

Warren

Warren Peck said:
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Wife problems. Hell, you married guys know that sometimes just having a wife is a problem. ;) Anyway, I hope to meet you all in Oct.

Warren

Hey, you should have brought her! About half the guys there last night (about 3) brought their wives along.

(This coming from me, a guy who couldn't drag his wife to a meeting to save his life. And I live 5 minutes away.) :doh:

Warren Peck said:

Warren

Wife problems? Sounds pretty unusual to me. What in the world could you be talking about? :D

Hope to be there at the October meeting myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom