noob question what is the metal toggle on the dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I seached all the parts diagrams but... I can never find anything about it? my only guess would be a secret deiselie thingy?

IMG_3511.JPG

What happens when you flip it on. On my lj78 it for an aux fuel lift pump.

Nothing happens that I can see? I only have the one standard rear tank, I guess I can trace the wires or see if there is any wires at all.

Nothing happens that I can see? I only have the one standard rear tank, I guess I can trace the wires or see if there is any wires at all.
Don’t be surprised to find out that the switch does absolutely nothing and if there are wires on the back side, they’ll lead you to a dead end. 😊

I post this tool any time someone mentions "tracing wires." I'd used a wire toner a lot in residential wiring. However, I just started using it in automotive when I bought my recent Land Cruiser. The wire toner really helps with tracing wires easily.

I post this tool any time someone mentions "tracing wires." I'd used a wire toner a lot in residential wiring. However, I just started using it in automotive when I bought my recent Land Cruiser. The wire toner really helps with tracing wires easily.

after some truck archaeology I found some more dead end wires that was still live so I removed everything, must have run some lights up front. was a left right black white coming from these to each front corner of the bumper.

looks like ARB still sells similar kits.

IMG_3512.JPG

Last edited:
That switch? That for the ejection sea-----AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom