Wanted nontube spare tire carrier tire bracket (part with lug bolts on it)

Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I have asked people parting rigs and those I know to have parts piles, but no luck finding a spare tire carrier bracket. It is the squarish part that has the bolts the wheel actually attaches to.

This is just a whim project so not looking to break the bank. Shipping would be to Lemoore, CA 93245

I went down in my crawl space and shot this picture of the tire carrier that I removed from the bumper of my FJ60. It was built here locally. Stout, but I got tired of fighting the access hassle to my liftgate and tailgate on a daily basis.
It is heavy and you would need a spindle to mount it on your bumper. I do not know how much backspace it would handle but I had no trouble with stock wheels and 33X9.5X15s.
I would give it to you if I did not have to ship it. To ship, $35 plus shipping cost.

Oops, Forgot the pic

Hopefully you can get some idea what this thing looks like. Send me PM if interested.
Tire Carrier 001.jpg

Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I went down in my crawl space and shot this picture of the tire carrier that I removed from the bumper of my FJ60. It was built here locally. Stout, but I got tired of fighting the access hassle to my liftgate and tailgate on a daily basis.
It is heavy and you would need a spindle to mount it on your bumper. I do not know how much backspace it would handle but I had no trouble with stock wheels and 33X9.5X15s.
I would give it to you if I did not have to ship it. To ship, $35 plus shipping cost.

THanks dude, but that is a bit more than I need. I have a two can gas carrier on the other side and that is probably too wide. But thanks for hte offer.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Coulda brought one to Bakersfield Dan.

:meh:

If you know someone coming to the Cherry Valley swapmeet who can MUDship, give me a shout at the shop tomorrow and I'll take one with me.

Answering me on MUD won't work...in time.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom