Non toyota paint colors!!! The good the bad and the ugly! Purists turn your heads (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gordon Trucking...

image-3688827020.jpg
image-3688827020.jpg

Dude! Love the Orange Troopy!!!! Where did you find that massive bumper?? They could probably use it in DC tomorrow to herd the Sheeple!!! LOL!

I got the Alloy bumper off an old farmer in Queensland Australia and then paid a dude way to much money to polish 20 years of corrosion off..

It is great for surf trips to Mexico nobody messes with ya when they see that coming..

Not a Toyota color...

DSC08866.jpg

Some nice colors!!! Kent, that color is nice, very nice!!! What is that called?

The wife's black mamba. It needs some body work so we will probable change it when we finally go for it.
image-2723668157.jpg

Some nice colors!!! Kent, that color is nice, very nice!!! What is that called?

Thanks for the compliments. The color doesn't have a name that I'm aware of. I picked it out of the binder at a local paint supplier. It's an acrylic implement paint they tinted. Best description is probably a dark green with a hint of gray. I could get the color code if someone really wants it.

Lime green, Dark green get my vote not so with that aqua blue (sorry) it is a good paint job tho, maybe its the way the light reflects off it...

Oregano green, Rustoleum rattle can :D
Green 1.jpg
Green 2.jpg

Mine was british racing green for 2 years. I bought it in primer and a coworker had a gallon of BRG centari that I traded him a 12 pack for.

1-3-2010_001.jpg

But as requested here's a closeup of the red.

DSC_0709.jpg

I was comparing the cruiser color (which I love) to the summit racing candy apple red urethane I used to paint my Capri. The gas door is off the Capri. I was pretty impressed with that paint. I can't paint all that great so I always use a bit more air pressure than I should to keep it from running. I put a lot down and wetsand and buff forever to make it flat again. A PITA but it works for me.

2011 Jeep Cosmo Blue (I know....)

DSCF6992_zpsc27ab543.jpg

WOW! The transformation from cheap rattle can paint is amazing!
Kent, I still like that color for all around non-bling off road look.

Ken 79-FJ...that red is very nice! We need a pic in the sunlight, if there is any up there this time of year.....

Nuclear lemon....that picture is priceless! Great photo!!!

Kustom_73.... You couldnt find anything that you liked outside of a Heep color?? It still looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom